Reasons to attend:
- Discover how you can quickly build and scale your data lake with AWS.
- Learn about AWS Well-Architected Framework behind a successful data lake implementation.
- Learn how to use the Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) as a foundation for your data lake.
- Learn how to blend disparate data sources to create valuable insights
- Date: 11/06/2021 (Friday)
- Time: 2:30pm – 3:30pm
- Venue: 46/F, Lee Garden One, 33 Hysan Avenue, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
(Webinar access will also be provided to audience)
- Language: Cantonese
- Kevin Ng
Partner Solutions Architect, AWS Hong Kong
- Alex Mok
Solutions Architect, Nextlink
|2:30pm-2:35pm||Introduction of Nextlink and AWS||Nextlink|
|2:35pm-2:45pm||Discuss trend of adopting Data Lake in data-driven companies||AWS & Nextlink|
|2:45pm-2:55pm||Overview of AWS Data Lake related services||AWS|
|2:55pm-3:10pm||Discuss the strategy on hydrating and consuming AWS Data Lake through Reporting, Analytics, and Machine Learning||Nextlink|
|3:25pm-3:30pm||Q&A, follow up and ending||AWS & Nextlink|