Ensure secure remote work without hindering productivity with AWS Remote Work Solutions
The Covid-19 pandemic has forced remote work for a lot of organizations. This trend shows no signs of slowing down, and remote work will probably be a permanent scenario for many even with the pandemic subsides. However, many organizations with legacy IT infrastructure find it difficult to transform and to provide a remote working solution for their employees which balances strong, secure access with user productivity needs.
In this webinar, Nextlink, as an AWS Premier Consulting Partner, will share with you how you can achieve both security and productivity by using AWS Remote Work Solutions, which include services such as video conferencing, VDI, hybrid networking, and file sharing. These solutions allow you to react quickly and scale, stay secure and save money. Prepare your organization for digital transformation by leveraging these solutions.
Reasons to attend
- Learn about the importance of Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
- Provide an overview of AWS Remote Work Solutions such as WorkSpaces, WorkDocs, Chime etc,
- Learn how these solutions meet some of the strict security requirements of our clients’
- Discuss how organizations can manage and maintain customized Remote Work Solutions to optimize resource and deliver value at scale
- Date: 26/03/2021 (Friday)
- Time: 11:00am – 12:00noon
- Venue: Webinar
- Language: Cantonese
|11:00am-11:05am||Introduction of Nextlink and AWS||Nextlink|
|11:05am-11:15am||The importance of Business Continuity Planning (BCP)||Nextlink|
|11:15am-11:30am||AWS BCP Solutions with Amazon Workspaces, Amazon Chime & Amazon WorkDocs||Nextlink|
|11:50am-12:00nn||Q&A, Follow up and Ending||Nextlink|