- Learn how to use Data Ingestion tools to ingest batched and streamed data, perform ETL operations and store results
- Learn how to leverage AWS ETL tools to prepare and transform your data, configure jobs, and set up crawlers to catalogue your data
- Learn how to build interactive reports with Quicksight to visualise your data sets for generating reporting and business insight.
[Seminar] Turn Data into Insights on AWS-30 July 2021 (Fri)
Turn Data into Insights on AWS
Today, as the world undergoes digital transformation, many industries are aiming to be data-driven and trying to glean better strategic decisions from data. But as enterprises expand in scale, they are often overwhelmed with data coming from different sources. As many are starting to implement modern data architecture as a data lake to accelerate the analysis process, it is still challenging to identify valuable insights from such a large pool of data. In this seminar, we will be introducing the business intelligence tools from AWS that will help you gain meaningful insights from your data.With AWS BI services, you can easily integrate, manage, analyze your data, and turn them into valuable insights that will help you make better decisions.AWS offers a scalable, serverless, embeddable, machine learning-powered BI tool built for the cloud. Join our Data Analytics Specialist, Fai Wong, to learn how AWS modern analytics platform can open a world of opportunities to help your IT and operation teams harness the power of data.
- Date: 30 July 2021 (Friday)
- Time: 2:00-3:00 pm
- Venue: 46/F, Lee Garden One, 33 Hysan Avenue, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
- Language: Cantonese
*Webinar access will also be provided
- Fai Wong Solutions Architect Manager, Nextlink
|2:00pm – 2:05pm||Introduction of Nextlink and AWS|
|2:05pm – 2:15pm||Traditional Data Engineering Approach and the Trend of Adopting BI Tools in Data-driven Companies|
|2:15pm – 2:30pm||Overview of Modern Data Analytical Architecture|
|2:30pm – 2:40pm||Overview of AWS Data Analytics Services-Glue, Athena, and QuickSight|
|2:40pm – 2:55pm||Live Demo|
|2:55pm – 3:00pm||Q&A|
Terms and Conditions
- Nextlink reserves the right to verify your affiliation with the cloud industry, a final invitation letter will be sent to eligible participants prior to the event.
- Nextlink reserves the right to cancel, postpone or change the venue, date, and time of the event should unforeseen circumstances occur.
- Your registration information will be shared with AWS and Nextlink. These organizations may contact you regarding their service offerings and your information may be used in direct marketing by these organizations.