Retail Transformation with AWS Machine Learning and AI
Throughout the digital transformation of the retail industry, consumers are more connected and informed than ever before, and they expect to get a more personalized experience from retailers. Given consumer’s expectations, retailers need to respond to the ever-changing shopping behaviors of consumers to provide excellent services, and differentiate themselves from competitors.
Meanwhile, it has never been more important to optimize the variety of stock and inventory in order to offer consumers the product they want at the right time and place. Retailers need to identify opportunities and gain insights from their data, not only to save costs and drive up operational efficiencies, but also to create unique shopping experiences at scale.
Artificial intelligence (AI) in retail can assist by utilizing business’s data about consumers to better understand how their demands have developed, and how the business can adapt to changes.
Join Kevin from AWS Hong Kong and Nextlink’s Data Specialist, Fai Wong, to learn how to leverage AWS open machine learning platform and help your teams harness the power of data.
Reasons to attend
- Learn how to leverage Artificial Intelligence (AI) services to successfully implement tailored and production-ready, data-driven models with minimal data science expertise.
- Learn how AWS Machine Learning (ML) platform can help retail companies prepare, build, train, and deploy high-quality ML models quickly by bringing together a broad set of capabilities.
- Date: 10 September 2021 (Friday)
- Time: 2:30pm to 3:30pm
- Language: Cantonese
- Kevin Ng
Partner Solutions Architect, AWS Hong Kong
- Fai Wong
Solutions Architect Manager, Nextlink
|2:30pm – 2:35pm||Introduction of Nextlink and AWS|
|2:30pm – 2:35pm||Traditional Decision Making Approach in Common Retail Companies|
|2:45pm – 2:55pm||Overview of AWS AI services:|
Forecast, Personalize and Fraud Detector
|2:55pm – 3:05pm||Overview of AWS ML service:|
|3:05pm – 3:25pm||Live Demo|
|3:25pm – 3:30pm||Q&A|
Terms and Conditions
- Nextlink reserves the right to verify your affiliation with the cloud industry, a final invitation letter will be sent to eligible participants prior to the event.
- Nextlink reserves the right to cancel, postpone or change the venue, date, and time of the event should unforeseen circumstances occur.
- Your registration information will be shared with AWS and Nextlink. These organizations may contact you regarding their service offerings and your information may be used in direct marketing by these organizations.