AWS re:Invent 2021 Highlights
With over 50 tracks and over 1,200 sessions, re:Invent 2021 is the perfect opportunity to catch up on the latest in cloud computing. Sessions are available from intermediate (200) through expert levels (400), so you can grow your skills and dive deep on your favorite topics, no matter where you are in your career. Every year keynotes will be delivered at re:Invent and announcements will be made on new features, enhancements and cloud services across different areas. As an AWS premier consulting partner, Nextlink is very excited about this event, and we can’t wait to share with you some highlights of the hottest topics and new launches as a great opening of our 2022 AWS cloud journey!
Reasons to attend
- Revisit the latest updates and announcements from AWS re:Invent 2021
- Learn about the most relevant new services for Hong Kong
- Be among the early adopters to learn about the latest services from AWS and how to put them to use for your business
- Date: 10 December 2021 (Friday)
- Time: 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Language: Cantonese
- Fai Wong
Solutions Architect Manager, Nextlink
|3:00pm – 3:05pm||Introduction of Nextlink and AWS|
|3:05pm – 3:15pm||Compute & Storage|
|3:15pm – 3:30pm||Container|
|3:30pm – 3:40pm||Analytics & Machine Learning|
|3:40pm – 3:55pm||Security & Compliance|
|3:55pm – 4:00pm||Q&A, follow up and ending|
Terms and Conditions
- Nextlink reserves the right to verify your affiliation with the cloud industry, a final invitation letter will be sent to eligible participants prior to the event.
- Nextlink reserves the right to cancel, postpone or change the venue, date, and time of the event should unforeseen circumstances occur.
- Your registration information will be shared with AWS and Nextlink. These organizations may contact you regarding their service offerings and your information may be used in direct marketing by these organizations.