Turn Data into Insights on AWS
- Learn how to use Data Ingestion tools to ingest batched and streamed data, perform ETL operations and store results
- Learn how to leverage AWS ETL tools to prepare and transform your data, configure jobs, and set up crawlers to catalogue your data
- Learn how to build interactive reports with Quicksight to visualise your data sets for generating reporting and business insight.
- Date: 30 July 2021 (Friday)
- Time: 2:00-3:00 pm
- Venue: 46/F, Lee Garden One, 33 Hysan Avenue, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
- Language: Cantonese
*Webinar access will also be provided
- Fai Wong Solutions Architect Manager, Nextlink
|2:00pm – 2:05pm||Introduction of Nextlink and AWS|
|2:05pm – 2:15pm||Traditional Data Engineering Approach and the Trend of Adopting BI Tools in Data-driven Companies|
|2:15pm – 2:30pm||Overview of Modern Data Analytical Architecture|
|2:30pm – 2:40pm||Overview of AWS Data Analytics Services-Glue, Athena, and QuickSight|
|2:40pm – 2:55pm||Live Demo|
|2:55pm – 3:00pm||Q&A|
Terms and Conditions:
- Nextlink reserves the right to verify your affiliation with the cloud industry, a final invitation letter will be sent to eligible participants prior to the event.
- Nextlink reserves the right to cancel, postpone or change the venue, date, and time of the event should unforeseen circumstances occur.
- Your registration information will be shared with AWS and Nextlink. These organizations may contact you regarding their service offerings and your information may be used in direct marketing by these organizations.