Driving Innovation with AWS Containers and DevOps
In traditional software development, applications are built with monolithic architecture, which is self-contained with interconnected and interdependent components. Any changes or updates made to the system will require building and deploying the entire stack again.
In order to adapt to the modern agile development process, an increasing number of organizations switch to package their applications using containers and divide them into microservices. Containerizing applications enables greater flexibility and scalability, and application containers can be easily deployed in different compute environments at scale to serve a spike in demand.
On top of this, DevOps automation can streamline the software development process and enable deployment of applications as an on-going service. This allows organizations to launch software to market rapidly when releasing new features.
AWS offers container orchestration platforms to organize and scale container applications effectively and efficiently. AWS also provides code automation tools to achieve continuous integration and delivery of applications. Join our DevOps specialist to learn how to leverage AWS tools to enhance your development workflow.
Reasons to attend:
- Gain general knowledge on container concept and continuous integration/ continuous delivery process
- Learn how to leverage AWS Elastic Kubernetes Service to orchestrate Kubernetes applications cluster on cloud
- Learn how to utilize AWS code pipeline tools to automate the build, test, and deploy phases of your release process
- Date: 8 October 2021 (Friday)
- Time: 3:00pm to 4:00pm
- Language: Cantonese
- Tony Wong
Associate Solutions Architect, Nextlink
|3:00pm – 3:05pm||Introduction of Nextlink and AWS|
|3:05pm – 3:15pm||Introduction of container service and the benefits of microservice system over monolithic architecture|
|3:15pm – 3:30pm||Overview of AWS container orchestration services including AWS EKS|
|3:30pm – 3:40pm||Overview of AWS CI/CD tools including CodePipeline|
|3:40pm – 3:55pm||Live Demo|
|3:55pm – 4:00pm||Q&A, follow up and ending|
Terms and Conditions:
- Nextlink reserves the right to verify your affiliation with the cloud industry, a final invitation letter will be sent to eligible participants prior to the event.
- Nextlink reserves the right to cancel, postpone or change the venue, date, and time of the event should unforeseen circumstances occur.
- Your registration information will be shared with AWS and Nextlink. These organizations may contact you regarding their service offerings and your information may be used in direct marketing by these organizations.